Field Marketing Manager
L.J. Stone, Inc. is looking for a Field Marketing Manager to manage our promotional events and door to door canvassing teams in the Central Indiana area. The most important focus of this role is simple – help build and maintain a team that can produce LEAD GENERATION for our sales department!
L.J. Stone Company is Central Indiana’s leading home remodeling company specializing in bathroom remodeling, replacement windows and outdoor living products. We are searching for high-energy, excellence-driven individuals to contribute to the rapid growth of a local company. We are a company that specializes in home improvement products and want energetic individuals to staff our displays at local events, shows and festivals.
Ask yourself these questions, and if the answer is yes – you must apply!
– Are you excited about taking risks?
– Do people think you are weirdly optimistic?
– Does competition fuel you?
– When people tell you, “you can’t, shouldn’t or won’t be able to” do you pursue the goal even more?
– Do you understand the art of selling?
This is not a “sit behind the desk” job-it is a “get out with your team and lead-by example” job. It is fast paced, lucrative, and fun. Our Field Marketing Manager is a proactive, confidant self-starter that thrives because they figure it out and don’t take no for an answer. They are focused on WINNING – they are determined to be the best. Enthusiasm, optimism, and the ability to give and accept feedback is a winning formula in this position.
- Serve as an enthusiastic member of the staff and lead by example (you’ll have to be able to do the job if you want to teach others how to do the job)
- Set appointments individually and with their teams through our promotional events and door to door canvassing
- Create new and inventive cost-effective marketing strategies
- Interview, develop and train new team members (must have previous manager experience)
- Execute marketing campaigns and plan events including setup and visual merchandising
- Coordinate logistics, timelines and schedules
- Provide coordination and on site management to ensure event success (must be available to attend events as required on weekends and evenings)
Job Requirements: Must have open availability (some evenings and most weekends)
- Full time position averaging 45 hours per week
- Management experience and leadership skills are non-negotiable- you’ve got to have the intangibles
- Ability to excel in minimally supervised position
- Great communication skills
- Self – starter, creative thinker, and a master problem solver
- Desire to be out of the office and working side by side with your team- this is NOT a desk job
Our pay for this position is great. Hourly base rate PLUS unlimited bonus structure where the earnings do not cap out. Full time benefits including paid vacation, health insurance, 401k pension plan. If you know you have what it takes to succeed in this role, we want to hear from you. Submit your resume with cover letter for the following position, Field Marketing Manager. You will be contacted to arrange a confidential interview. Visit our web site www.Ljstone.com EOE
About L.J. Stone, Inc.
Founded in 1967 on the basis of high quality home improvement products, L.J. Stone, Inc. is a locally owned, full service remodeler specializing in window & door replacements, bathroom remodeling, and outdoor living products. L.J. Stone, Inc. serves residential homeowners throughout Central Indiana
We look forward to meeting you and getting the opportunity for you to join our team!