INSIDE SALES PROFESSIONAL
Would you like a career working for one of the Top 200 Specialty Remodeling Companies in the country? Are you ambitious and results-oriented? Come join our team at L.J. Stone Company!
Who Are We? – L.J. Stone, Inc.
L.J. Stone Company is searching for high-energy people to contribute to the growth of our 50 year old local remodeling company. This is a high exposure, high impact position for someone with the motivation to exceed expectations. We are seeking individuals with LEADERSHIP qualities, great COMMUNICATION skills, people that excel through competition and have a drive for SUCCESS.
Our business is growing and there has never been a better time to join our team. We offer high demand home improvement products such as bath remodeling, replacement windows and sunrooms directly to homeowners. Our aggressive marketing efforts through television, newspapers and direct mail mean a high volume of inbound calls from prospective customers wanting our services.
Experienced marketing professionals who can work with minimal supervision are wanted for our team. Management opportunity for the right person. There is a great opportunity to do well here – base pay PLUS bonuses as well as benefits package. Family like atmosphere and a friendly work environment.
What is the Position? – Inside Sales Representative
L.J. Stone Company has a dynamic sales culture that rewards performers! Our Inside Sales team pre-qualify and set appointments for our Outside Sales Representatives. As an Inside Sales Representative on our team, you will take inbound calls from prospects as well as make outbound calls to our database of existing customers and prospects from our online and home show marketing campaigns. Our lead system creates warm calls for you to nurture. You do not need to close the sale, just the appointment.
- Prefer 1+ years of outbound call center / inside sales experience, preferably in a B2C sales environment.
- High Energy with an upbeat phone personality.
- Proficient level of computer skills including Excel, Word, and Outlook.
- Relationship driven with ability to be articulate and converse well with customers.
- Resilient . . . understands that “no” is just part of the game, yet determined to turn a “no” into a “yes.”
- Competitive, confident and assertive.
- Determined and driven to succeed financially.
- Must be available to work some evenings. The Call Center is open until 8pm Mon –Thurs. and until 5pm on Friday.
Salary and Benefits:
- Hour base pay PLUS generous bonus plan
- Health, Vision and Dental insurance
- 401k with Company Match
- Paid Vacation
- Paid Time Off and Holiday Pay
- Weekly and Monthly Performance Based Rewards
- Clean, Friendly work environment
Submit your resume for the following position, Inside Sales Representative or call 800-466-5044. You will be contacted to arrange a confidential interview. Visit our web site www.Ljstone.com EOE
About L.J. Stone, Inc.
Founded in 1967 on the basis of high quality home improvement products, L.J. Stone, Inc. is a locally owned, full service remodeler specializing in window & door replacements, bathroom remodeling and custom 3 and 4 season sunrooms. Office and showroom located in Muncie; we sell and install remodeling products for residential homeowners throughout Central Indiana.
We look forward to meeting you and getting the opportunity for you to join our team!