Social Media Marketing Internship
L.J. Stone Company is searching for a high-energy person to contribute to the growth of our 50 year old local remodeling company. This is a high exposure, high impact position for someone with strong marketing instincts and skills, and the motivation to exceed expectations. A great opportunity to experience social media marketing in a grass roots application.
Our business is growing and there has never been a better time to join our team. We offer high demand home improvement products such as bath remodeling, replacement windows and sunrooms directly to homeowners. Our aggressive marketing efforts through television, newspapers and direct mail mean a high volume of inbound calls from prospective customers wanting our services.
Experienced marketing professionals who can work with minimal supervision are wanted for our team. Management opportunity for the right person. There is a great opportunity to do well here – base pay PLUS bonuses as well as benefits package. Family like atmosphere and a friendly work environment.
We are looking for experienced marketing professionals to join our team. Among the duties will be driving to and meeting with customers, social media management, content creation, making outbound calls and taking inbound calls, must be able to follow scripted conversation.
Candidates should have:
- At least 1 year marketing experience and handling both outbound and inbound calls as well as 1 year of management/supervisory experience
- 2 year degree preferable, but not mandatory for the candidate with the right experience
- Excellence in verbal communication skills
- Money Motivated Personality
- Strong personal work ethic
- Must be available to work some evenings. The Call Center is open until 8pm Mon –Thurs. and until 5pm on Friday.
The position offers:
- Generous hourly base pay (based on previous experience) PLUS bonuses
- Hiring both Full time and Part time positions
- 401k and Health Insurance Benefits available for full time
- Paid Vacation available for full time
- Clean, Friendly work environment
Submit your resume with cover letter and you will be contacted to arrange a confidential interview. Visit our web site www.Ljstone.com EOE
About L.J. Stone, Inc.
Founded in 1967 on the basis of high quality home improvement products, L.J. Stone, Inc. is a locally owned, full service remodeler specializing in window & door replacements, bathroom remodeling and custom 3 and 4 season sunrooms. Office and showroom located in Muncie; we sell and install remodeling products for residential homeowners throughout Central Indiana.
We look forward to meeting you and getting the opportunity for you to join our team!