LJ Stone Sweepstakes
Sweepstakes Official Rules
$10,000 Home Makeover Sweepstakes
- Company will award one (1) grand prize at the end of the prize period. The prize period begins on January 1st each calendar year and ends on December 15th that same year. Company’s computer shall be the official time keeping device for this sweepstakes. The prize winner(s) will be determined from a random drawing of all entries received during the prize period. Grand Prize Winner will be selected on December 16, each calendar year.
- The odds of winning a prize are determined by the number of entries received prior to the time of the prize drawing. Company reserves the right at its sole discretion to suspend, modify, or terminate this sweepstakes without notice at any time. The prize winners will be notified by mail within thirty (30) days of the drawing. Return of any prize notification as undeliverable will result in disqualification.
- No purchase is necessary to participate in this sweepstakes, and you do not have to submit to a sales presentation. Void where prohibited by law, rule, or regulation. You may enter this sweepstakes by (i) visiting www.Ljstone.com and completing an online entry form, (ii) completing an entry form and returning it to the drop box where you obtained it, or (iii) completing an entry form and mailing it back to company at the address below. Alternatively, you may print your name and your complete address on a 3″ x 5″ card, write the words “$10,000 Home Makeover Sweepstakes” at the top, and mail the card to company at its address below. Mailed entries must be postmarked by December 10th, each calendar year. No more than one (1) entry per household is allowed. Company is not responsible for any illegible, misplaced, damaged, or late entries. The address listed on each entry form must be the address where the prize is to be installed if such entry is selected as a winner.
- Promotion entrants must (i) be legal residents of Indiana, (ii) be twenty-one (21) years of age or older as of the time of entering this sweepstakes, (iii) own their own home that is in a suitable condition (as determined by company or its designees) for installation of the prize (including compliance with local building codes and regulations), and (iv) reside in L.J. Stone, Inc.’s service area (approximately 75 miles around Muncie, IN). Employees, officers, and directors of company, its affiliates, subsidiaries, co-branded partners, consultants, contractors, advertising, public relations, sweepstakes, fulfillment and marketing agencies, and their immediate families (and those living in their same households) are not eligible to participate in this sweepstakes.
- The winner will receive an L.J. Stone, Inc. professionally installed Bath, Window or Outdoor Living project, comprised of the winner’s choice of company offered products, with a maximum retail value of $10,000. Any costs in excess of the stated maximum retail value for a prize shall be the sole and exclusive responsibility of the winner. All expenses not specifically provided for are the sole responsibility of the winners. Prizes are not transferable by the winner and must be installed at the address listed on the winning entry form. Prizes are subject to availability and may be subject to black-out dates. Acceptance of a prize may require entering a standard contract or purchase order for the goods and services to be provided, as required by state law.
- No transfers, substitution in prizes or cash will be allowed except by company, who may substitute a prize of equal or greater value in its sole and absolute discretion. The grand prize has no cash value. Upon installation/delivery of a prize, company will be deemed to have awarded the prize to the prize winner with the prize winner assuming full ownership and responsibility for the prize. A prize winner must arrange for prize installation/delivery no later than one (1) month following the award of the prize and installation/delivery must occur and be completed within six (6) months of confirmed notification.
- The prize winners must comply with all instructions in the prize notification correspondence, including the completion of an affidavit of eligibility and liability/publicity release, and return both within fourteen (14) days of the date on the prize notification correspondence as well as have met all of the eligibility requirements set forth within these Official Rules; otherwise the prize will be forfeited. Acceptance or use of a prize constitutes permission for company and its affiliates to use recipients name and likeness for advertising and sweepstakes purposes without compensation, unless otherwise prohibited by law.
- Liability for any applicable taxes, including all federal, state, and local taxes and/or other fees and permit costs that may apply to prizes are the sole responsibility of the prize winner. Any required tax reporting forms will be furnished to the Internal Revenue Service.
- Entries that are lost, late, illegible, or incomplete for any reason will not be eligible. Company reserves the right to modify or terminate this sweepstakes at any time or disqualify any entry in good faith. In the event of a dispute concerning the identity of the person submitting an entry, the entry will be deemed to be submitted by the person in whose name the winning home is titled.
- For a winners’ list, mail a self-addressed, stamped envelope within thirty (30) days following a prize period to 9100 N. Wheeling Ave., Muncie, IN 47304, including a request for the winners’ names. To stop the mailing of future sweepstakes-related materials from L.J. Stone, Inc., please send a written request to 9100 N. Wheeling Ave., Muncie, IN 47304.
- This sweepstakes is conducted in English (which will be given its everyday ordinary meaning). This sweepstakes is sponsored by L.J. Stone, Inc. and governed by the laws of the United States with venue in Delaware County Indiana.
Rules revised 10/3/22 and replace all previous rules