Entry Door Options for Homes in Indianapolis, Muncie, Kokomo & Beyond
A beautiful entry door can give your home a distinguished appearance. However it’s important to consider a door’s other features, such as strength and durability. Therefore, look for a quality selection of entry doors from L.J. Stone Company, Inc.
Types of Front Entry Doors
We provide our customers with fiberglass and steel door varieties, two of the strongest materials used in door making. Each of these doors has its own advantages:
- Fiberglass doors – Can protect against water infiltration to prevent water damage that could cause warping and the buildup of mold and mildew; resists denting and scratching
- Steel doors – Manufactured from 22-guage galvanized steel to provide superior strength; won’t bow or crack
In addition to choosing from these durable exterior entry doors, you’ll have the option of adding heavy-duty locks and security hinges to keep your home safer from break-ins. Once you’ve chosen your specific security features, you can focus on the beautifying aspect of your new front entry door by selecting from a wide variety of colors and a smooth or wood grain surface.
Features & Benefits of Our Exterior Entry Doors
Our superior entry door products have a number of features, including:
- Beauty – Our doors come in many designs, styles, colors and finishes. Some even have glass insert options so you can choose a door that reflects the personality of your home and increases its curb appeal.
- Durability – L.J. Stone’s selection of entry doors includes sturdy steel and fiberglass options that won’t warp, shrink, swell, or crack.
- Energy savings – Our beautifully crafted entry door options can help lower your utility bills. By eliminating drafts it seals in heat in the winter, and keeps your home cool in the summer.
- Enhanced security – You can choose a durable, reinforced steel door for home security purposes, and pair it with our heavy duty locks and security hinges.
Whether you’re looking to improve your home’s curb appeal or increase your home’s energy efficiency, you can depend on L.J. Stone for the best entry door selection and installation. We also offer homeowners in Noblesville, Anderson, Marion, and nearby communities a number of additional home improvement products and services, including bathroom remodeling, and the installation of home windows, patio covers, and much more.
Since 1967, we have proudly served residents of Richmond, Greenfield, Greenwood, New Castle, Columbus, Carmel, and other communities throughout the greater Indianapolis area. Contact L.J. Stone today for more information about our entry door options, or any of our other home improvement products and services.