Quality Vinyl Replacement Windows in Indiana Central Indiana Homeowners – Save Money on Utility Bills and Eliminate That Tiresome Maintenance with New Replacement Windows!
Homeowners in Muncie, Anderson, Kokomo and the Indianapolis, IN area have found the quality vinyl replacement windows they want at L.J. Stone Company. Whether its to save money on utility bills, eliminate the painting and other maintenance of wood windows or just to make house cleaning a snap, LJ Stone Company replacement windows improve the livabilty of your home. New windows open up a room, improve ventilation and add a fresh appearance to your home’s exterior. In addition, replacement windows are easy to clean, operate and maintain. Who doesn’t like that?
Save Money and Energy with New Replacement Windows!!
Old, drafty windows not only look bad, they cost you money on a daily basis.
According to a University of Illinois/HUD study, 70% of your home’s heat and 46% of the air conditioning you pay for is lost through your windows and doors.
New vinyl replacement windows stop air infiltration through gaps and crevices, eliminating drafts and energy loss. You’re paying for new windows whether you install them or not.
Do You Have These Problems with Your Windows?
- Is your home hot in the summer and cold in the winter?
- Are your fuel bills growing – and not just because of rate increases?
- Are your old windows stuck and hard to operate?
- Do your windows lock properly?
- Are your windows drafty and leaking air?
- Are the frames peeling and cracking?
- Is the glass fogged up?
- Is your furniture fading?
- Are any windows cracked or broken?
- Do your windows need painting?
- Do you think your windows look ugly?
If you answered “Yes” to two or more of these questions, you may need new windows.
When you decide to replace your windows, you will need to choose among several options.
- Frame material and construction-> Wood, vinyl or aluminum are common options. They each have good and bad points.
- Opening style-> You don’t have to replace your old windows with new ones that have the same style. Window styles with the fewest gaps and joints will be least susceptible to air leaks.
- Glazing layers-> Windows with two or three panes of glass will provide better performance, but add to the cost.
New technology and energy ratings-> These ratings have been established for you to compare the rate of heat transfer through different windows.
A reliable company-> Even more important than the right window is having it installed correctly. A competent and reliable company will make sure the windows are installed properly so they perform at the levels intended.
What features does an energy efficient window or door have? Follow the link below to visit the
Request Your FREE Window Information Guide HERE
This is a FREE 20 page booklet on various window styles, designs and energy efficiency options. Learn to select the right product for your home.
LJ Stone Company services the home improvement and remodeling needs of Central Indiana- including Muncie, Anderson, Kokomo, New Castle, Marion, Richmond, Indianapolis, Greenfield, Greenwood, Columbus, Noblesville, Carmel, Rushville, Connersville, Portland, Winchester, and Hartford City. We offer vinyl replacement windows, insulated vinyl siding, sunrooms & patio enclosures, retractable awnings, exterior steel & fiberglass entry doors, gutter cover protection, kitchen cabinet refacing, acrylic bathtub liners and easy access bathtub to shower conversions.
Corporate Headquarters and Showroom: 9100 N. Wheeling Ave., Muncie, IN 47304
Phone (800) 466-5044